Only eyes that work as a team can see Vision (3D), what we see with one eye is eyesight, where as we need vision to get most information from our surroundings. The eye muscles have to be in good health for fast adjustments to the different distances that we wish to see. If this is affected our reading speed is slow, and the performance in the school suffers.
During examination if any weakness is found, it can be rectified using home exercises, of Computerized eye exercises or exercises in the clinic.
This is called as Vision therapy.
Check out our Eye gym gallery for the exercise equipment that we work with.
- Amblyopia treatment
- Convergence Excess & Weakness
- Accommodation related disorders
- Accommodative facility building up exercises
- Saccades & Pursuits Tx.
- Anti-suppression exercises
- Hand – Eye coordination exercises
- Body-Hand-Eye coordination
- Directionality training
- Perceptual vision therapy
- Reading speed improvement